UnikTruck has been chosen as supplier of a new Hyster H25.00 XM-12 heavy-duty masted forklift to a newly established production company specialized in flexible housing solutions.
The Hyster heavy-capacity forklift is equipped with a special built forkpositioner & sideshift carriage with quick-exchange system, enabling the forklift to operate an special hook-on carriage with 6.5 meter width and 4 pcs. of forks.
This additional carriage is quickly detachable, and enables the forklift to operate safely with loads of up to 12 meters long.
The majestic heavy capacity Hyster forklift will be used for dedicated handling of wooden housing segments (turn-key building elements) ranging in a lenght from 6 to 12 metres.
The unit itself was delivered in one big self-propelled piece and transported on UnikTruck's in-house heavy-low-loader to the site. The extra wide carriage and forks were transported on a separate low-bed trailer with police escorte – due to the big dimensions. The Hyster unit will start daily operation in early December 2016.
PDI and final quality-testing was performed by in-house specialists on-site just after delivery. The unit was on stock at time of first contact and so UnikTruck was able to deliver this turn-key solution only 14 days after the initial contact.
Just another example of our wide and deep competences within specialized heavy-duty lifting.
We have for many years specialized our business in the purchase, sale and rental of heavy capacity forklifts and container-handling machines. And we transact all over the world. We work very closely with the leading brands in the field of heavy-equipment lifting – like Kalmar, Hyster, SveTruck and SMV.
We are, however, a brand-independent company and as such we can give you the best possible guidance, based on your individual needs and requirements. Our equipment is controlled, serviced and refurbished in our own specialized workshop located within the Freeport of Hamburg, Germany.
Our experience and competence mean that we are able to offer you a high uniform quality – also on pre-owned equipment.
We continuously keep more than 100 heavy capacity forklifts and container-handlers in stock for immediate delivery or rental.
You can always see our stock of units in real-time at www.uniktruck.com
Hyster is the world’s 4th largest manufacturer of forklifts and has been a major player in the materials handling industry for more than 80 years.
Hyster is one of the real pioneers in the forklift trade and has a unique product range within big forklifts and reachstackers.
The Hyster Big-Trucks have long been regarded as one of the most reliable and robust heavy-duty forklifts in the world. With energy efficient technologies that offer proven fuel savings of up to 20%, the Hyster forklift is sure to lower the cost of any operation.
Designed to achieve maximum space utilisation in intense industrial applications, a Hyster big truck offers outstanding manoeuvrability and superior handling speeds with no loss of power at full capacity for demanding loads.
• A full line of heavy-capacity forklifts from 8 – 52 ton designed to suit the toughest applications. Extensive choices of technical specifications available and special adaptations are made possible by Hysters well-proven SPED department (special design)
• The high-performance power train has built in engine- and transmission protection system that ensures maximum reliability and a low total cost of ownership
• A new mast design is proven to offer increased durability, easier maintenance, as well as less wear and improved component life. It lowers service costs which again add to reduce overall operating costs
• A special built integrated forkpositioner & sideshift carriage with quick-shift fork shafts and hook-on forks enable excellent versatility at superior allround visibility
• Kessler drive-axle with oil-immersed brakes feature oil cooling for durability and virtually maintenance free. The drive axle itself has reinforced spindles offering excellent sideways stability and long-term durability thanks to the strong end reduction shafts and gears. The wide heavy duty steer axle features a double acting, single steering cylinder with non-adjustable tie rods and has low maintenance requirements
• The high-end “Vista Cab” provides excellent comfort and all-round visibility for the driver in the toughest applications and extreme weather conditions