UnikTruck A/S is one of the true heavy-duty materials handling experts in the marketplace and we have just completed delivery of a fully refurbished Linde H300-12 heavy duty forklift to a steel factory in Austria.
The forklift will be used to handle various steel-coils in a production and stocking facility in Southern Europe.
The Linde forklift was delivered as a turn-key solution including a specially fabricated detachable coil-boom needed for the dedicated coil-handling.
The machine was delivered complete with transport and on-site assembly only 4 weeks after initial contact.
Yet again a good example of versatility and quality – delivered by UnikTruck.
We have for many years specialized our business in the purchase, sale and rental of heavy capacity forklifts and container-handling machines. And we transact all over the world. We work very closely with the leading brands in the field of heavy-equipment lifting – like Kalmar, Hyster, SveTruck and SMV.
We are, however, a brand-independent company and as such we can give you the best possible guidance, based on your individual needs and requirements. Our equipment is controlled, serviced and refurbished in our own specialized workshop located within the Freeport of Hamburg, Germany.
Our experience and competence mean that we offer a high uniform quality – also on pre-owned equipment.
We continuously keep more than 150 heavy capacity forklifts and container-handlers in stock for immediate delivery or rental.
You can always see our stock of units in real-time at www.uniktruck.com
Linde Material Handling develops high-performance material flow solutions tailored to individual customer needs, with which users achieve sustainable competitive advantages. The company is one of the world's largest manufacturers of forklift trucks and warehouse equipment and has been setting standards for solutions for industrial trucks, fleet management, driver assistance systems and service offerings for more than 50 years.
• Around 13,000 people worldwide are working for the Linde brand.
• With production and development resources in all relevant regions, Linde is adressing the specific requirements of local markets.
• Linde employees are taking care of customers' needs at more than 700 sales and services facilities in over 100 countries.
• A network of more than 8,500 service technicians ensures maximum availability of Linde trucks and solutions.
• Based on its worldwide logistics network Linde guarantees spare part delivery within 24 hours.