UnikTruck recently completed delivery of one brand new Hyster H32.00 XM-12 forklift and one preowned, fully refurbished 16 ton Kalmar DCE160-12 forklift to a major concrete production company in The Middle East.
The customer is a regular customer at UnikTruck and previously procured several big forklifts from us.
This time the company was looking for a 32 ton and a 16 ton unit with immediate delivery and - as allways - in mint condition. The idea was to get both high value-for-money and a short delivery time. The choice was one demo-driven Hyster 32 ton forklift and one Kalmar DCE 160-12 model with low hours from year 2010. The forklifts were of course fully serviced, refurbished and new-painted in the UnikTruck workshop before delivery.
The forklifts were both equipped with higher than normal lifting masts in order to be able to handle concrete products hanging under the forks. In order to minimize shipping costs, we placed the forks on transport brackets laterally across the fork carriage.
Both forklifts were shipped directly on RORO vessel from the UnikTruck premises in Hamburg to a seaport close to the buyer. Due to our strategic placement within the Port of Hamburg no on-Road transportation was necessary.
Yet another example of our wide and deep competence, when it comes to heavy-duty materials handling in an international perspective.
We have for many years specialized our business in the purchase, sale and rental of heavy capacity forklifts and container-handling machines. And we transact all over the world. We work very closely with the leading brands in the field of heavy-equipment lifting – like Kalmar, Hyster, SveTruck and SMV.
We are, however, a brand-independent company and as such we can give you the best possible guidance, based on your individual needs and requirements. Our equipment is controlled, serviced and refurbished in our own specialized workshop located within the Freeport of Hamburg, Germany. Our long experience and high competence mean that we can offer a high uniform quality – also on pre-owned equipment.
We continuously keep more than 100 heavy capacity forklifts and container-handlers in stock for immediate delivery or rental.
You can always see our stock of units in real-time at www.uniktruck.com
Hyster is the world’s 4th largest manufacturer of forklifts and has been a major player in the materials handling industry for more than 80 years.
Hyster is one of the real pioneers in the forklift trade and has a unique product range within big forklifts and reachstackers.
The Hyster Big-Trucks have long been regarded as one of the most reliable and robust heavy-duty forklifts in the world. With energy efficient technologies that can offer proven fuel savings of up to 20%, the Hyster forklift is sure to lower the cost of any operation.
Designed to achieve maximum space utilisation in intense industrial applications, this big truck offers outstanding manoeuvrability and superior handling speeds with no loss of power at full capacity for demanding loads.
• A full line of heavy-capacity forklifts from 8 – 52 ton are designed to suit the toughest applications. Extensive choices of technical specifications available and special adaptations are made possible by Hysters well-proven SPED department (special design)
• The high-performance power train has built in engine and transmission protection system ensures maximum reliability and a low total cost of ownership
• A new mast design is proven to offer increased durability, easier maintenance, as well as less wear and improved component life. This lowers service costs helping to reduce overall operating costs
• A special built integrated forkpositioner & sideshift carriage with quick-shift fork shafts and hook-on forks enable excellent versatility at superior allround visibility
• Kessler drive-axle with oil-immersed brakes feature oil cooling for durability and are virtually maintenance free. The drive axle itself has reinforced spindles offering excellent sideways stability and long-term durability thanks to the strong end reduction shafts and gears. The wide heavy duty steer axle features a double acting, single steering cylinder with non-adjustable tie rods and has low maintenance requirements
• The high-end “Vista Cab” provides excellent comfort and all-round visibility for the driver in the toughest applications and extreme weather conditions
Kalmar provides cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and heavy industry.
Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and energy-efficient container handling, with one in four container moves around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution.
We improve the efficiency of your every move through our extensive product portfolio, global service network and solutions for seamless integration of terminal processes.