UnikTruck has been chosen as supplier of a new Hyster H52.00 XM-12 heavy-duty masted forklift to a major supplier of wind-mill structures.
The Hyster heavy-capacity forklift is equipped with a special built forkpositioner & sideshift carriage with quick-exchange system enabling the forklift to operate with various forks and attachments. Also the unit is built with extra long wheelbase and upgraded capacity, which brings advantages when handling loads at abnormal load-centres.
The majestic heavy capacity Hyster forklift will be used for dedicated handling of welded and cast-iron structures used in the wind-mill industry.
The unit was delivered in one big self-propelled piece with mast, carriage and forks on the machine and transported on our in-house heavy-low-loader to the site. The unit will go into daily operation in May 2017 and will operate on a long-term rental contract including on-site service 24-7-365.
PDI and final quality-testing was performed by in-house specialists before departure. The unit was already on order for stock at time of first contact and so UnikTruck was able to deliver this turn-key solution in only 2 months after initial contact.
Yet another example of our wide and deep competence, when it comes to specialized heavy-duty lifting.
We have for many years specialized our business in the purchase, sale and rental of heavy capacity forklifts and container-handling machines. And we transact all over the world. We work very closely with the leading brands in the field of heavy-equipment lifting – like Kalmar, Hyster, SveTruck and SMV.
We are, however, a brand-independent company and as such we can give you the best possible guidance, based on your individual needs and requirements. Our equipment is controlled, serviced and refurbished in our own specialized workshop located within the Freeport of Hamburg, Germany.
Our experience and competence mean that we can offer a high uniform quality – also on pre-owned equipment.
We continuously keep more than 150 heavy capacity forklifts and container-handlers in stock for immediate delivery or rental.
You can always see our stock of units in real-time at www.uniktruck.com
Hyster is the world’s 4th largest manufacturer of forklifts and has been a major player in the materials handling industry for more than 80 years.
Hyster is one of the real pioneers in the forklift trade and has a unique product range within big forklifts and reachstackers.
The Hyster Big-Trucks have long been regarded as one of the most reliable and robust heavy-duty forklifts in the world. With energy efficient technologies that can offer proven fuel savings of up to 20%, the Hyster forklift is sure to lower the cost of any operation.
Designed to achieve maximum space utilisation in intense industrial applications, this big truck offers outstanding manoeuvrability and superior handling speeds with no loss of power at full capacity for demanding loads.
• A full line of heavy-capacity forklifts from 8 – 52 ton are designed to suit the toughest applications. Extensive choices of technical specifications available and special adaptations are made possible by Hysters well-proven SPED department (special design)
• The high-performance power train has built in engine and transmission protection system that ensures maximum reliability and a low total cost of ownership
• A new mast design is proven to offer increased durability, easier maintenance, as well as less wear and improved component life. This lowers service costs which add to reduce overall operating costs
• A special built integrated forkpositioner & sideshift carriage with quick-shift fork shafts and hook-on forks enable excellent versatility at superior allround visibility
• Kessler drive-axle with oil-immersed brakes feature oil cooling for durability and are virtually maintenance free. The drive axle itself has reinforced spindles offering excellent sideways stability and long-term durability thanks to the strong end reduction shafts and gears. The wide heavy duty steer axle features a double acting, single steering cylinder with non-adjustable tie rods and has low maintenance requirements
• The high-end “Vista Cab” provides excellent comfort and all-round visibility for the driver in the toughest applications and extreme weather conditions