UnikTruck A/S is one of the true heavy-duty materials handling experts in the marketplace and we have just completed delivery of a brand new 32 ton Hyster heavy duty forklift to an army depot.
The forklift will be used to handle various military equipment on a major European army base.
The Hyster forklift was delivered as a turn-key rental machine including 24-7-365 service around the clock and each day of the year.
The machine was delivered on our in-house dedicated low-loader including operator training on-site.
Yet again a good example of versatility and quality – delivered by UnikTruck.
We have for many years specialized our business in the purchase, sale and rental of heavy capacity forklifts and container-handling machines. And we transact all over the world. We work very closely with the leading brands in the field of heavy-equipment lifting – like Kalmar, Hyster, SveTruck and SMV.
We are, however, a brand-independent company and as such we can give you the best possible guidance, based on your individual needs and requirements. Our equipment is controlled, serviced and refurbished in our own specialized workshop located within the Freeport of Hamburg, Germany.
Our experience and competence mean that we can offer a high uniform quality – also on pre-owned equipment.
We continuously keep more than 150 heavy capacity forklifts and container-handlers in stock for immediate delivery or rental.
You can always see our stock of units in real-time at www.uniktruck.com
Hyster is the world’s 4th largest manufacturer of forklifts and has been a major player in the materials handling industry for more than 80 years.
Hyster is one of the real pioneers in the forklift trade and has a unique product range within big forklifts and reachstackers.
The Hyster Big-Trucks have long been regarded as one of the most reliable and robust heavy-duty forklifts in the world. With energy efficient technologies that can offer proven fuel savings of up to 20%, the Hyster forklift is sure to lower the cost of any operation.
Designed to achieve maximum space utilisation in intense industrial applications, this big truck offers outstanding manoeuvrability and superior handling speeds with no loss of power at full capacity for demanding loads.
Hyster Big-Truck Highlights:
• A full line of heavy-capacity forklifts from 8 – 52 ton are designed to suit the toughest applications. Extensive choices of technical specifications available and special adaptations are made possible by Hysters well-proven SPED department (special design)
• The high-performance power train has built in engine and transmission protection system that ensures maximum reliability and a low total cost of ownership
• A new mast design is proven to offer increased durability, easier maintenance, as well as less wear and improved component life. This lowers service costs which add to reduce overall operating costs
• A special built integrated forkpositioner & sideshift carriage with quick-shift fork shafts and hook-on forks enable excellent versatility at superior allround visibility
• Kessler drive-axle with oil-immersed brakes feature oil cooling for durability and are virtually maintenance free. The drive axle itself has reinforced spindles offering excellent sideways stability and long-term durability thanks to the strong end reduction shafts and gears. The wide heavy duty steer axle features a double acting, single steering cylinder with non-adjustable tie rods and has low maintenance requirements
• The high-end “Vista Cab” provides excellent comfort and all-round visibility for the driver in the toughest applications and extreme weather conditions