UnikTruck has been chosen as supplier of a new Hyster H52.00 XM-12 heavy-duty masted forklift to a major steel- and mining conglomerate in Spain.
The Hyster heavy-capacity forklift is equipped with a special built forkpositioner & sideshift carriage with quick-exchange system enabling the forklift to operate with hook-on forks and a coil-boom. UnikTruck also delivered an 1800mm coil-boom which was shipped along with the forklift. The majestic Hyster forklift will be used for general steel-handling and dedicated coil-handling with the boom.
The unit was dismantled in 1 big self-propelled piece and forks and coil-boom were placed on a wooden structure on top of the counterweight. The forklift was shipped by RORO vessel directly from our premises in Hamburg and will arrive in a seaport in Northern Spain, from where the Hyster forklidt will be transported with heavy low-loader to its final destination.
PDI and final quality-testing was performed by in-house specialists before departure to Spain. The unit was on stock at time of first contact, and so UnikTruck was able to deliver this turn-key solution in only 10 days after initial contact.
Yet another example of our wide and deep competence, when it comes to specialized heavy-duty lifting.
We have for many years specialized our business in the purchase, sale and rental of heavy capacity forklifts and container-handling machines. And we transact all over the world. We work very closely with the leading brands in the field of heavy-equipment lifting – like Kalmar, Hyster, SveTruck and SMV.
We are, however, a brand-independent company and as such we can give you the best possible guidance, based on your individual needs and requirements. Our equipment is controlled, serviced and refurbished in our own specialized workshop located within the Freeport of Hamburg, Germany. Our experience and competence mean that we can offer a high uniform quality – also on pre-owned equipment.
We continuously keep more than 100 heavy capacity forklifts and container-handlers in stock for immediate delivery or rental.
You can always see our stock of units in real-time at www.uniktruck.com
Hyster is the world’s 4th largest manufacturer of forklifts and has been a major player in the materials handling industry for more than 80 years.
Hyster is one of the real pioneers in the forklift trade and has a unique product range within big forklifts and reachstackers.
The Hyster Big-Trucks have long been regarded as one of the most reliable and robust heavy-duty forklifts in the world. With energy efficient technologies that can offer proven fuel savings of up to 20%, the Hyster forklift is sure to lower the cost of any operation.
Designed to achieve maximum space utilisation in intense industrial applications, this big truck offers outstanding manoeuvrability and superior handling speeds with no loss of power at full capacity for demanding loads.
• A full line of heavy-capacity forklifts from 8 – 52 ton are designed to suit the toughest applications. Extensive choices of technical specifications available and special adaptations are made possible by Hysters well-proven SPED department (special design)
• The high-performance power train has built in engine and transmission protection system ensures maximum reliability and a low total cost of ownership
• A new mast design is proven to offer increased durability, easier maintenance, as well as less wear and improved component life. This lowers service costs helping to reduce overall operating costs
• A special built integrated forkpositioner & sideshift carriage with quick-shift fork shafts and hook-on forks enable excellent versatility at superior allround visibility
• Kessler drive-axle with oil-immersed brakes feature oil cooling for durability and are virtually maintenance free. The drive axle itself has reinforced spindles offering excellent sideways stability and long-term durability thanks to the strong end reduction shafts and gears. The wide heavy duty steer axle features a double acting, single steering cylinder with non-adjustable tie rods and has low maintenance requirements
• The high-end “Vista Cab” provides excellent comfort and all-round visibility for the driver in the toughest applications and extreme weather conditions